BenefitPlace & BP Trade Show will be utilizing its: two websites, two blogs, Linkedin Groups & Contacts, Twitter, Facebook, ProducerWeb, Squiddoo, Digg and other internet based Social Media to reach out to the Insurance & Benefits Communities - both Providers & Buyer/Consumers! Utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), information about Market Sectors will be readily available to those searching and researching. Wholesalers, Program Administrators (PAs), MGAs, IMOs, etc. will be asked to asssist and participate, as well as benefit, by:
- Submitting articles explaining the Industry Sector and what differentiates their Organization!
- Providing concepts, ideas and expertise that may be of value to their constituencies!
- Participating In Linkedin Discussions and other Social Media opportunities!
- Joining Insurance Forum on Linkedin and Contributing!
- Securing a BenefitPlace Directory Listing to highlight their Plan, Program & or Service!
- Becoming an Exhibitor at BP Trade Show!
Upcoming months will feature:
- October - Voluntary/Worksite Plans including Enrollment, Education, Communication & Data Management!
- November - Disability Coverage, STD & LTD, Critical Illness Plans (CI), and Hospital Income Plans (HI)!
- December - Wellness Plans, Awards & Recognition Programs!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or