As the President of BenefitPlace, I believe these are important question and should be answered with clarity!
BenefitPlace was developed over a number of years to provide a focused marketplace for Insurance and Benefits related industries - much like a permanent trade show - creating a platform for Carriers of Health & Life (H&L), Worksite/Voluntary Benefits, Property & Casualty (P&C), and the variety of Service Providers to explain, brand and differentiate their Programs, Products and Services.
From the Consumer side of the Insurance and Benefits Marketplace, BenefitPlace provides Wholesalers, Brokers, Consultants, Employers, and Individuals unbiased access to information about Carriers and providers of Programs, Products, and Services. In addition, BenefitPlace is a research center focused on the Insurance and Benefits Industries. From basic to more complex explanations, the BenefitPlace website pages focus on the broad spectrum of plans and strategies involved in creating a simple or complex, cost-effective strategic insurance/benefit design.
The BenefitPlace Mission Statement Includes:
- Centralizing a market for the Insurance and Benefits Industry - a permanent Trade Show
- Maintaining an open and convenient marketplace for Vendors and Consumers
- Providing an ever expanding Resource Center focused on the Insurance and Benefits
- Expediting the Insurance and Benefit decision-making process
- Assisting Consumers in the acquisition of cost-effective Programs; Products and Services
- Creating greater transparency for the Insurance and Benefits industry
- Establishing a set of "Social Media" platforms utilizing Blogs, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. to encourage and expedite industry related discussions, social interaction, discussions, etc.
Have a Great Week!